Thank you for your participation in the 2023 TQIP Annual Conference. If you are a Presenting Author of an abstract accepted for poster presentation, please review the information below:
- All poster presenters must attend the Poster Session in Louisville, KY on Saturday, December 2 from 4:15-6:15 pm to present your poster and answer attendee questions.
- Additionally, presenting authors must pre-record a 5-minute audio presentation and upload a PDF of your poster so that both virtual and in-person attendees may view posters beyond the official conference dates.
- Please review the Poster Presenter Guidelines for complete details and instructions by clicking the link below.
Poster Presenter Timeline
- Early-September: Submitting authors of selected abstracts will receive an email with a login to the TQIP Poster Presenter Portal from firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 10: Presenter tasks, ePoster, and audio files are due and must be uploaded through the TQIP Poster Presenter Portal
- December 1, 12:30-4:30 pm ET: Poster set up (assigned poster numbers will be posted on each display board)
- December 2, 4:15-6:15 pm ET: Poster Session for in-person attendees
- December 3, 7:30-10:30 am ET: Poster break down (any posters not removed by 10:30am on Sunday, December 3 will be discarded)
- Beginning December 3: ePosters available on conference platform for all registered attendees
For assistance, please contact email@example.com.