Print | SRGS Connect | SRGS Connect Resident for Programs | Back Issues
Free Trial | Order Form | Subscription Agents | Related Products
Institutional subscriptions are intended for single-site access at libraries, hospitals, or other health care-related institutions. A single username and password are issued, but simultaneous access is permitted. We do not provide institutional subscribers with IP address access.
CME credit is not available with institutional subscriptions.
Below the table, you will find descriptions of each subscription format. Click on the links under “Formats” to visit the American College of Surgeons (ACS) e-store where you can purchase the subscription online. You can also download our order form and submit it via fax or mail. Review our other ordering options to subscribe today.
If you are an ACS member or have an existing account, please enter your ACS-SRGS username and password after selecting "Login" from the top-right navigation.
- Depending on when your order was placed, your subscription typically starts with the next issue to be published. Expect your first issue to arrive by the U.S. Postal Service within six weeks.
- Included in your subscription is a topic-specific review of approximately 100 articles published in premier medical journals.
- You receive full-text reprints of 8–12 articles cited in the review for further study.
- Although a self-assessment quiz is contained in each issue, you cannot earn AMA PRA Category 1™ credit with this subscription format nor is an answer key available.
- Cannot be shared or copied for distribution to others outside your institution.
Subscribe to the SRGS Print program today.
SRGS Connect Premium
- In addition to the review and reprints, SRGS Connect offers original content not found in the print format: an annotated bibliography of articles for further study, health care editorials, and commentaries by general surgeons on the strengths and weaknesses of recently published literature.
- Your online subscription starts with the issue that is current the day of your order. To access the content, a username and password is sent to you by e-mail as soon as the order is processed.
- You have access to the archive of the complete cycle of previously published topics.
- SRGS Connect content can only be accessed with an active subscription.
- You receive a topic-specific review of approximately 100 articles published in premier medical journals. You can download the PDF of this review to your desktop or mobile device to build your own archive. The review can be printed for personal use, but cannot be distributed to others.
- You receive full-text reprints of 8–12 articles cited in the review for further study. These articles are secured and cannot be printed.
- The SRGS Connect website can be accessed on a mobile device. There are also files optimized for iPad, iPhone, other smartphones, and Kindle located under the “Current Overview” and “Past Issues” tabs. There is no SRGS Connect app at this time.
- An e-mail alert lets you know when a new issue has been posted.
- Sharing SRGS Connect login information outside of your institution is strictly prohibited. Files cannot be shared over a computer network.
Subscribe to the SRGS Connect Premium program today.
SRGS Connect Premium Plus Print
Same as above (SRGS Connect Premium) with one major upgrade:
- In addition to online access on your desktop or mobile device, the current print edition is mailed to you through the U.S. Postal Service within six weeks of placing your order.
Subscribe to the SRGS Connect Premium Plus Print program today.
SRGS Connect Practicing Surgeon
Same as above (SRGS Connect Premium) with one major difference:
- This version and SRGS Connect Premium does not include access to select full-text articles cited in the review. Instead, an annotated bibliography of the articles chosen for further study is available under the Recommended Reading tab.
Subscribe to the SRGS Connect Practicing Surgeon program today.
SRGS Connect Practicing Surgeon Plus Print
Same as above (SRGS Connect Practicing Surgeon) with two major differences:
- In addition to online access on your desktop or mobile device, the print edition is mailed to you through the U.S. Postal Service within six weeks of placing your order.
- There is no online access to select full-text reprints of articles cited in the review with this online format, but you do receive them in the print version mailed to you.
Subscribe to the SRGS Connect Practicing Surgeon Plus Print program today.