Realize the Potential of Your Profession and join the more than 8,000 Residents in becoming a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Applications are accepted at any time.
If you are an existing ACS member or created a log in from a prior purchase, use your log in to access the application. Otherwise you will need to create a log in.
Here's What You'll Need to Apply
- Your current contact information
- Information about your medical education
- Verification that you are currently in residency training, fellowship training, or research
- Details about your medical license
- Information about your graduate degree (other than your MD), if applicable
- Information about your military service, if applicable
For questions or to request your log in information, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-293-4029.
If you are a graduating ACS Resident member entering practice, you can upgrade your membership to Associate Fellow for FREE by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-293-4029.
To request reinstatement of your Resident membership, complete and submit the Resident Membership Reinstatement Form.
Residency Program Coordinators
- Enroll all of your residents using the group enrollment form.
- Call 1-800-293-4029 to request an invoice for the application fees.
- Completed forms can be e-mailed or faxed to email@example.com or 312-202-5007.