Realize the Potential of Your Profession and join the more than 1,800 medical students in becoming a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Medical Student membership is available to students currently enrolled in accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical schools in the United States, Canada, and international countries.
Applications are accepted at any time.
If you are an existing ACS member or created a log in from a prior purchase, use your log in to access the application. Otherwise you will need to create a log in.
Here's What You'll Need to Apply
- Your current contact information
- Information about your medical education
- Verification that you are currently attending medical school
- Information about your graduate degree
- Information about your military service, if applicable
For questions or to request your log in information, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-293-4029.
- Enroll all of your medical students using the group enrollment form.
- Call 1-800-293-4029 to request an invoice for the application fees.
- Completed forms may be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 312-202-5007.