Realize the Potential of Your Profession and join the more than 2,000 Associate Fellow surgeons in becoming a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Associate Fellow membership is designed for early career surgeons who have less than 6 years in practice.
Applications are accepted at anytime.
Here's What You'll Need to Apply
- Your current contact information
- Information about your medical education
- Verification that you have completed residency training and the date you entered surgical practice
- Information about any surgical training beyond residency
- Details about your medical license
- A copy of your board certificate, the name of the board, and date of certification, or if not yet board certified, the date when you expect to become certified
- Information about your graduate degree (other than your MD), if applicable
- Information about your military service and board certification, if applicable
If you are an existing ACS member or created a log in from a prior purchase, use your log in to access the application. Otherwise you will need to create a log in.
- For questions or to request your log in information, contact email@example.com.
- Interested in the free upgrade from ACS Resident member to Associate Fellow? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 1-800-293-4029 to discuss your ACS Membership status.
To request reinstatement of your Associate Fellow membership, if you are in the United States or Canada, complete and submit the Associate Fellow Reinstatement Form. If you are outside North America, contact email@example.com to request reinstatement of your membership.