Searching for Cancer Centers
Have you or someone you love been diagnosed with cancer? If so, you have many decisions to make. We can help.
Use the Commission on Cancer (CoC) Hospital Locator to find an accredited cancer program near you. The CoC Hospital Locator allows you to search for resources and services each program offers to its patients and enables you to compare services offered by different facilities. CoC-accredited cancer programs can be found in every state.
CoC-accredited cancer programs offer their patients with cancer:
- Quality care close to home
- Comprehensive care
- A multidisciplinary, team approach
- Information and education
- Patient-centered services
- Options for genetic assessment and counseling, and palliative care services
- Care monitoring and quality improvement
- Treatment planning based on evidence-based national treatment guidelines
- Clinical trials and new treatment options
- Follow-up care including a survivorship care plan
- Patient tracking through the cancer data system