ACS Cancer Programs is seeking nominations for committee leadership positions and new volunteers for committee membership. The deadline for applications is May 31; new leadership and membership positions will be announced in the fall.
Candidates for a committee vice-chair position must be a current member of the committee. Candidates for committee chair must have served in a leadership role within the committee, typically as vice-chair (some exceptions may apply). Interested candidates should review and submit the application for new committee chair/vice-chair or the application for program chair/vice-chair.
Current leadership opportunities include:
- AJCC Editorial Committee Chair
- AJCC Editorial Committee Vice-Chair
- AJCC Education Committee Vice-Chair
- AJCC Membership & Bylaws Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Accreditation Committee Chair
- CoC Accreditation Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Advocacy Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Cancer Liaison Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Education Committee Chair
- CoC Education Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Member Organization Steering Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Quality Assurance and Data Committee Vice-Chair
- CoC Executive Committee Vice-Chair (Program Vice-Chair) *new position
- CSSP Surgical Information Transformation Committee Vice-Chair
- CSSP Education Committee Vice-Chair
- CSSP Standards Development Committee Vice-Chair
- CSSP Executive Committee Vice-Chair
- NAPRC Executive Committee Vice-Chair
- NAPRC Accreditation Committee Vice-Chair *two positions
- NAPRC Education Committee Chair
- NAPRC Education Committee Vice-Chair
- NAPRC Quality Improvement Committee Vice-Chair
- NAPRC Quality Improvement Committee Chair
- NAPBC Education Committee Vice-Chair
- NAPBC Quality Improvement Information Technology Committee Vice-Chair
- NAPBC Quality Improvement Information Technology Committee Chair
- NAPBC Standards & Accreditation Committee Vice-Chair
New committee members are appointed to a three-year term and are eligible for re-appointment to a second three-year term based on performance, which includes an assessment of meeting attendance and engagement. We encourage applications from women, underrepresented communities, and those of diverse backgrounds. Interested candidates should review and submit the application for new committee members.
For questions about the new committee membership and leadership opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.