- Depending on when the order was placed, print subscriptions typically begin with the next issue to be published, and will arrive by U.S. Postal Service within six weeks.
- Each issue includes a topic-specific review of approximately 150 articles published in premier medical journals.
- Full-text reprint articles for further study (approx. 8–12) are included in each issue.
- A self-assessment, multiple-choice quiz is contained in each issue. These tests must be completed online to earn 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue (80 credits per year).
- SRGS cannot be shared or copied for distribution to others.
Subscribe to the Print with CME program today.
In addition to the literature review and an annotated bibliography of articles for further study, the online formats of SRGS offer original content not found in the print format: health care editorials and commentaries by general surgeons on the strengths and weaknesses of recently published literature. SRGS Audio is also included as a complimentary benefit with all online subscription types.
- Your online subscription starts with the issue that is current the day of your order. To access the content, a username and password is sent to you by e-mail as soon as the order is processed.
- You have access to the archive of the complete cycle of previously published topics.
- The online formats of SRGS can only be accessed with an active online subscription.
- You receive a topic-specific review of approximately 100 articles published in premier medical journals. You can download the PDF of this review to your desktop or mobile device to build your own archive. The review can be printed for personal use, but cannot be distributed to others.
- The online SRGS formats can be accessed on a mobile device. Files are also optimized for iPad, iPhone, other smartphones, and Kindle (these files are located under the “Current Overview” and “Past Issues” tabs). There is no SRGS app at this time.
- Online SRGS subscribers can now listen to the premier evidence-based content they depend on to remain on the cutting edge of a more-relevant practice. SRGS Audio is included with all online subscription types at no additional charge.
- An e-mail alert lets you know when a new issue has been posted.
- Sharing online SRGS login information outside of your institution is strictly prohibited. Files cannot be shared over a computer network.
Print Plus Online Subscriptions
In addition to online access to SRGS content, the print edition is also mailed to you eight times a year. SRGS Audio is also included as a complimentary benefit with all Print Plus Online subscription types.
- In addition to online access on your desktop or mobile device, the print edition is mailed to you.
- Online access to full-text reprints of articles cited in the review is available with this online format.
Subscribe to Online Plus Print today.