Association Management by the American College of Surgeons provides professional management services for the American College of Surgeons’ (ACS) domestic chapters and affiliate organizations.
By virtue of being within the College, the competitive advantages of management are numerous:
- ACS is the world’s largest surgical association. We work and interact with surgeons daily, and we understand the surgical community best.
- Our access to the College’s infrastructure and resources allows us to support the unique needs (and budgets) of our clients.
- We have a technical advantage with the use of in-house services and best practices already in place.
- We believe in a team approach, with experts in each of the service areas below.
- Our staff has more than 50 years of combined experience in health care association management.
- Because we work within an association, we understand the dedication to service and commitment to quality required in the association management culture.
- Our expertise lies in medical meeting planning, as 100 percent of the meetings we plan are for medical associations.
- We’re able to leverage our relationship with hotels and vendors during negotiations.
Meetings and Conventions
Education (CME, CEU, MOC)
Finance and Facilities
If you are interested in Association Management for your organization, please contact us! We request that you complete our online assessment to find out more about your service needs.
Senior Manager, Association Management
American College of Surgeons
633 N Saint Clair Street
Chicago, IL 60611