For technical support or if you have questions regarding SESAP®, contact:
Division of Education
American College of Surgeons
633 North Saint Clair Street
Chicago, IL 60611 USA
Advisory Committee on SESAP
Goals of the on the Advisory Committee on SESAP
- Provide the overall direction to the Surgical Education and Self-Assessment Program (SESAP).
- Assume responsibility for both the design and content of SESAP.
- Ensure relevance of the content of SESAP and effectively address the educational needs of surgeons in a variety of competency domains.
- Support the efforts of surgeons to remain current with the breadth of knowledge and cognitive skills needed to practice skillfully and prepare for the Recertification or Maintenance of Certification Examination.
- Explore opportunities to introduce innovative educational methods and technologies into SESAP.
- Evaluate the educational outcomes of SESAP.
Advisory Committee on SESAP Roster
Ajit K. Sachdeva, MD, FACS, FRCSC
Patrice Gabler Blair, MPH
Julia Dudek, MPH, SESAP Senior Program Manager
Chrysa Cullather, SESAP and Review Courses Medical Editor
The SESAP Advisory Committee welcomes your comments. Please contact Dr. Ajit Sachdeva, at email@example.com.