- Provide the overall direction to the Surgical Education and Self-Assessment Program (SESAP®).
- Assume responsibility for both the design and content of SESAP.
- Ensure relevance of the content of SESAP and effectively address the educational needs of surgeons in a variety of competency domains.
- Support the efforts of surgeons to remain current with the breadth of knowledge and cognitive skills needed to practice skillfully and prepare for the Recertification or Maintenance of Certification Examination.
- Explore opportunities to introduce innovative educational methods and technologies into SESAP.
- Link the activities of SESAP with those of the Subcommittee on Continuing Education.
- Evaluate the educational outcomes of SESAP.
Advisory Committee on SESAP Roster
Ajit K. Sachdeva, MD, FACS, FRCSC
Patrice Gabler Blair, MPH
Julia Dudek, MPH
The Advisory Committee on SESAP welcomes your comments. Please write to the Committee's staff liaison, Julia Dudek, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining a committee? E-mail email@example.com