Thank you for your participation in the 2022 TQIP Annual Conference. If you are a Presenting Author of an abstract accepted for poster presentation, please review the information below:
- All poster presenters must attend the Poster Session in Phoenix, AZ on Monday, December 12 from 4:15-6:15pm to present your poster and answer attendee questions.
- Additionally, presenting authors must pre-record a 5-minute audio presentation and upload a PDF of your poster so that both virtual and in-person attendees may view posters beyond the official conference dates.
- Please review the Poster Presenter Guidelines for complete details and instructions by clicking the link below.
Poster Presenter Timeline
- Late-September: Presenting authors of selected abstracts will receive an email with a login to the TQIP Poster Presenter Portal from email@example.com
- October 14: Confirmation of in-person attendance due
- November 18: Presenter tasks, ePoster, and audio files are due and must be uploaded through the TQIP Poster Presenter Portal
- December 11, 12:30-4:30pm (MT): Poster set up (assigned poster numbers will be posted on each display board)
- December 12, 4:15-6:15pm (MT): Poster Session for in-person attendees
- December 13, 7:30-10:30am (MT): Poster break down (any posters not removed by 10:30am on Tuesday, December 13 will be discarded)
- Beginning December 13: ePosters available on virtual meeting platform for all registered attendees
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org