This special issue of Selected Readings in General Surgery will explore key rural surgery issues to help gain an enhanced perspective on the current status of high-quality health care access in rural regions
On completion of a 20-question multiple-choice pretest and 20-question multiple-choice posttest, 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be awarded. The CME test must be completed online. Certificates of completion will also be available for download.
Rural Surgery Single Issue Topic List
- Rural Surgery – Global Perspectives
- Important Characteristics of Contemporary Rural Surgery
- Rural Surgery and Health Systems Issues
- Rural Surgeon Recruitment and Retention
- Training for Rural Surgery Practice
- Clinical Challenges in Rural Surgery
American College of Surgeons (ACS) Fellows/Associates/Residents: $99
Non-ACS Members: $149
USA first-class mailing rates are included in the prices above.
To place an order, choose one of the options below. Login information to access the CME test site will be e-mailed to you when your order is processed.
- Go to “Order for Individual” from the left-side navigation and scroll to and click on “SRGS Rural Surgery Issue” (second product from bottom of page).
- ACS members: To receive member pricing, you must login using your ACS username and password under “Login (for member pricing)” before placing your order.
- If you do not have an ACS username and password, you must create a New User profile.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted over a secure server.
Complete and mail the order form along with payment to:
SRGS Rural Surgery
American College of Surgeons
633 N. Saint Clair St.
Chicago, IL 60611-3211
Complete the order form and fax to 312-202-5009. Credit card payments only.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 800-631-0033 or email@example.com