As a benefit of membership, members of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) now have the added benefit of easy access to Journal of the American College of Surgeons (JACS) content and features using their ACS credentials. No need to remember two sets of usernames and passwords. To sign into the JACS website, use the ACS Member Login button at www.journalacs.org to get
- Full-text JACS content
- Option to receive electronic table of contents and new content alerts
- One-click access to JACS continuing medical education quizzes
ACS members can also enjoy streamlined access to JACS content from anywhere in the world via smartphone or tablet. Download the JACS app from iTunes or Google Play and log in using your ACS member credentials.
Login Quick Help
When signing in for the first time, refer to your membership card for your ACS login credentials.
- Unless you have changed your username and password at facs.org, by default your username is your 8-digit ACS Member ID number, and your password is your last name, all lower case.
- If you do not remember your login credentials for the ACS, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-621-4111 (Monday–Friday) 8:00 am–5:00 pm (CST) for assistance.
- If you check the checkbox “Remember me” you will not have to log in the next time you want to read a JACS article.
- Once logged in, you have seamless access to the JACS CME program, either from the CME articles in an issue, or from the JACS home page. Access the last 24 months of JACS CME tests to get 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per article toward your Maintenance of Certification.