Adnan Alseidi, MD, FACS
To create innovative programs to promote the goals and ideas of Young Fellows.
- Develop and conduct education programs presented at the Leadership Conference and Clinical Congress
- Share in conjunction with other committees and workgroups
- Inform Young Fellows of educational resources via multiple sources, such as the members-only content in YFA E-News
- Design, develop, and conduct the American College of Surgeons (ACS) YFA Mentorship Program which matches Young Fellows to mentors throughout the College
- Manage the official liaison appointments to ACS committees and ad hoc groups that influence and affect education programs, products, and services for Young Fellows