As an International Fellows of the American College of Surgeons, you will receive access to a wide variety of benefits to enhance your professional experience. Here are some highlights of what ACS Fellowship has to offer you:
Education and Professional Development
- Stay on the cutting edge of the surgery profession with free subscriptions to all ACS periodicals and e-newsletters including the Journal of the American College of Surgeons, Bulletin, ACS NewsScope, and ACS Surgery News.
- Attend the American College of Surgeons annual Clinical Congress at a discounted rate.
- Utilize ACS educational programs and products including, Selected Readings in General Surgery (SRGS), and Surgical Education and Self-Assessment Program (SESAP®) at discounted rates.
- Enroll in one of the renowned ACS Trauma Education courses including: Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Advanced Trauma Operative Management (ATOM), Rural Trauma Team Development Course (RTTDC), Disaster Management and Emergency Preparedness (DMEP), and Advanced Surgical Skills for Exposure in Trauma (ASSET).
- Hone your leadership skills through the Surgeons as Leaders course.
- Become a better teacher through the intensive Surgeons as Educators course.
- Opportunities to apply for International Guest Scholarships, Community Surgeon Travel Awards, and additional Scholarships.
Patient Care Resources
- Enjoy member discounts on ACS educational products, courses, and events.
To learn more about these and other benefits, please view our brochure: PDF | Interactive