For technical support or if you have questions regarding SESAP®, contact:
Division of Education
American College of Surgeons
633 North Saint Clair Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60611-3295 USA
Advisory Committee on SESAP
Goals of the Advisory Committee on SESAP
- Provide the overall direction to the Surgical Education and Self-Assessment Program (SESAP).
- Assume responsibility for both the design and content of SESAP.
- Ensure relevance of the content of SESAP and effectively address the educational needs of surgeons in a variety of competency domains.
- Support the efforts of surgeons to remain current with the breadth of knowledge and cognitive skills needed to practice skillfully.
- Explore opportunities to introduce innovative educational methods and technologies into SESAP.
- Evaluate the educational outcomes of SESAP.
View the Committee Roster
Ajit K. Sachdeva, MD, FACS, FRCSC, FSACME, MAMSE
Director, ACS Division of Education
Patrice Gabler Blair, MPH
Associate Director, ACS Division of Education
Julia Dudek, MPH
Senior Manager, SESAP
Chrysa Cullather, MS
Senior Medical Editor, SESAP and Review Courses
Katherine Greenock, MS
The Advisory Committee on SESAP welcomes your comments. Please contact Dr. Ajit Sachdeva at email@example.com.