The American College of Surgeons (ACS) Committee on the ACS Transition to Practice (TTP) in General Surgery has developed a program for new surgeons who are leaving residency and entering into the practice of general surgery. The ACS TTP Program will support the transition to independent practice in general surgery through:
- Individualized, hands-on learning tailored to individual needs
- Independence and autonomy in clinical decision making
- Practical general surgery experience under the guidance of notable practicing surgeons
- One-year, paid staff appointments at institutions accredited by ACS
- Exposure to important elements of practice management
To learn more about this new program or to request an application, contact the College at 312-202-5653 or e-mail email@example.com.