During and After Your Joint Provided Meeting
At the Meeting
- Disclosure summary is distributed on-site to all attendees at the start of the activity.
- Disclosure information must be revealed by a first slide or disclosed verbally at the start of the presentation.
- Activity Evaluation Form(s) are collected and CME certificates distributed—certificates may also be mailed post meeting.
- Excel spreadsheet of attendee list is emailed to the American College of Surgeons (ACS) within 30 days of the activity.
- Post-Activity Survey is sent to all attendees two to four months after the activity.
- Final Report is submitted to ACS within four months of the activity:
- Two examples of completed on-site evaluations
- Evaluation Summary
- Expense and Revenue Summary
- A copy of the Final Program Book
- Post Meeting Survey Summary and examples