Congratulations to Our Newly Accredited Institutes!
At the Accreditation Review Committee meeting, held June 17–18, the following institutes were awarded American College of Surgeons-Accredited Education Institutes (ACS-AEI) Comprehensive Accreditation:
- Weill Cornell Skills Acquisition & Innovation Laboratory (SAIL), New York, NY
- The Clinical Skills Education and Assessment Center at The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Advanced Surgical Technology and Education Center (ASTEC), Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, Falls Church, VA
- UW Health Clinical Simulation Program, Madison, WI
- Jump Trading Simulation and Education Center, Peoria, IL
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Women’s Guild Simulation Center for Advanced Clinical Skills, Los Angeles, CA
2014 Annual Report Survey
2014 ACS AEI Annual Report Data Results
We are happy to present the findings from our 2014 Annual Report survey, which were unveiled at our 2015 Annual Consortium Meeting!