Save the Date!
San Diego, CA
Clinical Congress 2017 Preview
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) is offering an exciting lineup of more than 100 panel sessions, as well as postgraduate courses, video-based education sessions, E-poster presentations (new this year), and much more. Here’s a quick preview.
- Ensuring Diversity in the Surgical Workforce
- Getting the Sickest Patients Ready When They Need to Go to the Operating Room
- Reconstructing the Body: 3D, Custom Scaffolds, and Stem Cell Therapy
- U.S. and International Terrorism and Surgical Response
- Achieving Success in Critical Situations: Safety and Teamwork in the Operating Room
- Advanced Robotic Surgery for Specialized Gastrointestinal Operations
- Breast Cancer: National and International Disparities
- Global Health Competencies for Surgeons: Cognitive and System Skills
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery for the General Surgeon
Video-Based Education Sessions
- Complications in Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Icons in Surgery
- New Techniques in Robotic Surgery
- Video Atlas Showcase: Bariatric Surgery Volume
More than 200 companies will also be on site displaying products and services that improve the quality of surgical care.
General registration will open in late May.
Press registration will open in early June. If reporters planning to cover the Clinical Congress have any questions once press preregistration begins, they should contact Dan Hamilton, Public Information Associate, ACS Division of Integrated Communications, at 312-202-5328 or email@example.com.
Make Your Hotel Accommodations
Support ACS by booking your room through onPeak at one of the official Clinical Congress Hotels!
Top reasons why you should reserve your hotel rooms via the ACS housing system:
- Lowest rates. We’ve secured over 35 hotels in the heart of the city offering a wide range of options, price points, and the lowest rates possible.
- Flexible terms. Book today, and have the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Customer service. onPeak is your advocate if a dispute or problem arises and is also available to assist with housing questions or concerns.
- Support ACS. When you book through our system, you are supporting your organization’s ability to provide quality education in appealing destinations.
- Free transportation. Complimentary shuttle bus service is available between all ACS-contracted hotels and San Diego Convention Center.
Book Your Flight Early!
The ACS has arranged special meeting discounts on United Airlines. These special discounts are available by booking with United directly (independently or through a travel agent). Be sure to reference the ACS Z Code and Agreement Number below to obtain the special fares.