Save the date!
San Diego, CA
Call for Abstracts and Videos Now Closed
Clinical Congress offers researchers the opportunity to present the results of their original, basic science, clinical, education, health sciences, and translational research for oral, poster, and video-based presentations.
- Online submission only
- Deadline: 5:00 pm (CST) on Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Make Your Hotel Accommodations
Support ACS by booking your room through onPeak at one of the official Clinical Congress Hotels!
Top reasons why you should reserve your hotel rooms via the ACS housing system:
- Lowest rates. We’ve secured over 35 hotels in the heart of the city offering a wide range of options, price points, and the lowest rates possible.
- Flexible terms. Book today, and have the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Customer service. onPeak is your advocate if a dispute or problem arises and is also available to assist with housing questions or concerns.
- Support ACS. When you book through our system, you are supporting your organization’s ability to provide quality education in appealing destinations.
- Free transportation. Complimentary shuttle bus service is available between all ACS-contracted hotels and San Diego Convention Center.
Book Your Flight Early!
The ACS has arranged special meeting discounts on United Airlines. These special discounts are available by booking with United directly (independently or through a travel agent). Be sure to reference the ACS Z Code and Agreement Number below to obtain the special fares.