Free Online EHR Comparison Resource for Members
The American College of Surgeons (ACS) is now a professional society partner of AmericanEHR Partners, a Web-based resource for Electronic Health Records (EHR) system selection/implementation developed by the American College of Physicians and Cientis Technologies.
All ACS members can access this free service to compare certified EHR systems to find the system that best suits their specific needs. Below are key program features:
- The EHR Readiness Assessment Tool will help you and your practice to assess a number of critical areas and gauge the effort and commitment required to make EHR adoption easier and more successful.
- The EHR Comparison Engine and Rating System, based on selected specialty and other search criteria, helps practices evaluate and compare products and user ratings.
- An interactive physician community allows users to share experiences.
- An EHR Blog invites guest bloggers to post about the HIT industry and other timely technology topics.
- A biweekly EHR Educational Newsletter
- Specialty and subspecialty society specific information and resources
- Educational resources and podcasts
AmericanEHR Partners does not endorse or indicate a preference for any EHR system. The goal is to provide unbiased information on all participating EHR vendors.